Wednesday 18 September 2013

Mixed Reactions trail 'My Father My Father's arrest rumour

                                       
Rumor broke out of Calabar, to Akwa Ibom and environ penultimate week about the arrest of a popular 'miracle working pastor', who was 'reported' to have been arrested with two human heads in Calabar.
All efforts to reach him on phone proved abortive, and his church members have refused to speak out on the matter. Our correspondents are investigating the report, at least to find out which of the police stations he was detained. 'It is not possible', said a by-stander on Ibom Layout-Calabar while describing the pastor's church to our correspondent. 

But the word on the street seems to be different. 'I had suspected that man'... One Bassey Okon confesses, after I attended one of his crusades and saw him carry out miracles with a white handkerchief, i smelled a rat'.

Meanwhile, his church members are still true to their followership, most of them youths, and they are confident that the 'my father my father' pastor will be out of the mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment