Thursday 12 September 2013

Unveiling Made In Calabar Producer- Spookie

                                           He is proudly Calabar, proudly HOWAD. At 35 years old, he is leaving a very familiar terrain (music production), and delving into aviation after sixteen years of music production. He is a music producer for South Central Communications, worked with Mr. Xto, Effiom Trombone (eyen calabar),Victor Winn, Shakomended, Fadakane, Real Pee, Spydaman, David Daniels and a host of other acts ...
Meet Made In Calabar producer- Utibe Hanny Inyang (a.k.a Spookie) 
                       

What drives you?


I have passion for music and talent development


Growing up in Calabar
Growing up in Calabar has really affected me positively especially in terms of education and entertainment. I attended the prestigious Hope Waddel Training Institute. 

How do you see Calabar now?
Calabar is really a fast growing atmosphere for entertainment. In Calabar, government creates lots of activities to encourage the entertainment sector and you know it spreads up to what I am into (entertainment). The more platforms provided for artistes, the more they need our services as producers
Spookie & Darey Art Alade

How long have you been into production?
I have been into production for about 16 years now

Which is your favourite song/artiste?
Mista Xto's music,  that's why when he tells me he wants to do a song, I know that I will learn a lot during his production,  his kind of music is not like others, he is unique and creative    
L-R: Charly, Spookie & Mr. Xto
What are you doing now?
Spookie has been producing since he was 19 years old. "I am currently the acting Supervisor Aeronautical Information Management at Akwa Ibom International Airport, Uyo"





Plans for the future?
My plans for the future is to ensure most especially,that our  Akwa-Cross acts make it to the national and even international level...I will like to push as much as I can to see that we discover more talents, that's why, irrespective of my aviation experience, my passion for music remains very dear to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment