Friday 6 September 2013

Chilly B- Getting ready to 'Wyne am Go down low'

On the 9th of September, a budding diva will celebrate the addition of another year to her life and musical career. That she will be doing with the release of a new single, and unveiling of a master plan to pave her way into the competitive Nigerian music industry.

Hear her out;
Why Music?
I was to do music so music is in me,for every thing I've experienced I think I love them all, both the good,the bad and ugly
How did you come about your name-Chilly B?
It was a nick name my class mate used to call me because I was always quite, so when they saw me they will say 'here comes Miss Chilly'.Back then in high school, I used to be a good dancer,so when I joined an all female group called BCD I was the C in the BCD until we broke out and I went single
Role Models...?
Nikki Minaj,Brandy and Ciara
Experience
My experience in music has been the best in my life because it helped me see things,know things I never knew. 
Good- The good was when I was picked as an upcoming act to perform on the same stage with big acts like Rugged Man, choc boy- Ice Prince, Dr. Sid and others.I felt so happy that I refused eating or sleeping. 

Bad- The bad was when I had a concert in Uyo, there was no movement because tanks fell on the road, so we had to use a boat and the engine got spoilt in the middle of the atlantic ocean... God damn (screams) I almost fainted, but to God be the glory we survived it and we had a cool show.
Background
Real names; Amadi Chinyere Moses. I am from Afikpo LGA in Ebonyi State. I'm a product of Estolub Nursery/Primary school, Mafoluku,  Ikeja Grammar School Oshodi-Lagos. I also have a Diploma in Theatre Art (Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri, currently studying Theatre Art in the University of Calabar.

So what are you up to?
Simple, champagne showers on my birthday. 
Then back to music-Promotions, my new single DEKALEMO, dropping by mid September and I will be shooting a video.

Thanks for hosting me!

DOWNLOADChilly B - Wyne am go down low
http://t.co/8QiVuq8zsP


Nelson Sombodi reporting 

No comments:

Post a Comment