Friday 12 July 2013

Some Things you didn't know about Betsy

                                     
Meet Mr. Betsy the cross over entertainer.

Mr. Betsy
On this fact finding trip to Calabar, I came across different people from different parts of the state, (some of them six hours apart), helping me to understand the people resident in the city, and the state more than ever, and how these people co-exist.

Some of them I already know, some I am just meeting, one of them is Betsy, a friend from way back, at least I have known him for two years now, as one fellow who is fun to be with. 
I was told he is the Secretary of Performing Musicians Association in Cross River, but, I only used to know him as a familiar face in some Nigerian movies.

Here are some things you didn't know about Betsy;

*He is a funny unofficial comedian who knows how to manage music and movies

*He is a regular face in Nollywood movies

*He is a reggae musician who draws inspiration from Bob Marley & Peter Tosh

*He is from the mountains of Obudu, in Cross River State


Finally, Mr. Betsy is planning his album launch in Calabar by September, and we promise to bring you all the update about the album launch as it unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment